Vegetables can be delicious! The key to success is knowing how to cook and season them. This broccoli and cauliflower recipe is a great example of how delicious vegetables can be when they are prepared right. I’ve never had someone not like this dish, even the biggest veggie haters!
– chopped ½ head | ½ head
– chopped 1 head | 1 head
– fresh, minced 4 each | 4 each
Olive oil 1 Tbsp | 15 mL
– grated 1 Tbsp | 15 mL
Salt ¼ tsp | 1 mL
Pepper ¼ tsp | 1 mL
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, garlic and olive oil. Toss to evenly coat the veggies with the minced garlic and oil.
3. Spread the mixture onto a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Pull the veggies out of the oven and immediately sprinkle them with parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings (168 g / serving) |
1 serving = 1 ½ cups
Adapted From: NutritionRx